Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Friday, July 6, 2012

Casting calls for July and August


For casting calls for this summer I am looking for models for OUTDOOR sessions.  I want to take advantage of summers hot days and get some shots of newborns outside.  This is weather permitting and might end up being last minute (like day of or day before).  These sessions will take place at an outdoor location of my choosing in the evenings around 8:00p.m.  Newborns must be under 10 days old at time of session.  So ......... if you are due to have a baby this summer or know someone who is and would be interested in having your baby be a model, please call 403-381-9299 or e-mail: ShaunaMcCollPhotography@hotmail.ca me and let me know when you are due, and then please get in touch with me again as soon as you get home from the hospital with your new baby.  Like with previous casting calls, you must be willing to sign a model contract, but you will receive a disc with the high resolution photos fully edited (in colour and B+W) as well as a 30% off coupon for any future session with Shauna McColl Photography.  I am also looking for a few older babies who are able to sit un-supported but not fully crawling yet, for outdoor sessions as well.  If you baby falls in this category (usually the 6-8 month range) and you think he/she is cute enough to be a model, get in touch with me asap and give me your information.

Call 403-381-9299
e-mail: ShaunaMcCollPhotography@hotmail.ca

0 comments: