Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Monday, January 3, 2011

My girl is 2 .........



























This is how she actually spent her birthday, sick:



My dearest Eva, you came into my life at a very dark time, when I was loosing my own father to cancer. You were just 3 weeks old when he died. You have brought such joy to this family. Thank you for being you, thank you for making me smile with my heart and making me laugh every day. This family wouldn't be the same without you, my love. I have enjoyed watching you grow from a baby into a little girl and I look forward to all of the tea parties, and dress up fashion shows that are still to come. When I was growing up, I had a little brother that drove me crazy so I get such a kick out of the fact that my boys have a little sister that drives them crazy. So glad that after 12 years and 4 brothers, I have finally given Sarah a baby sister, and look forward to watching your friendship grow as you get older. You have so much personality, and the things you say and do bring such fun to our days. My little 'mini-me' ...... it cracks me up when I call the boys up for dinner and then you bellow down the stairs "BOYS, SUPPER'S READY" in an even louder voice then me :) You are fearless and full of energy and yet still so sweet, loving and so nurturing to your baby brother. I love you so much baby girl, I am so grateful for you, I couldn't imagine life without you!

0 comments: