Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Joshua

Although I am not officially back to doing sessions, I did promise Joshua's mommy that I would do his newborn pictures. Joshua's mommy and I go way back and she is like family to me. Her due date was only 3 days ahead of mine with Will, but our boys were born one month and one day apart, my guy was early, her guy was late :) She went through so much during her pregnancy and bringing Joshua into this world was no easy task, as he needed to be born by c-section, so I just hope after everything she has been through that she can now enjoy her sweet little baby. Here is a sampling of Joshua's session, I am so glad I got to meet him, thank you Steph! I am also glad that he let us stick him in a log because I know you really wanted that shot! What a sweet little boy you have :) I am looking forward to 'playdates' when the boys are older.









0 comments: