Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My sweet William ........

He came into this world at 5:11p.m. on Thursday October 14, 2010. His labor was hell and his delivery was rough, but he is worth it. He is such a sweet calm baby, his eyes are filled with wisdom and he makes cute little goat noises. We love him and we never knew it but he is the perfect addition to our family. I have been working my butt off since his birth, we have been having photo sessions almost every day and let me tell you, there's nothing like photographing your own newborn to make you want to give up all together on photography, but I am determined. He doesn't like to be moved AT ALL when he is sleeping, which has made things difficult but I pursued and we got lots of great wide awake shots too, thanks to his calm personality. So here are just some of my favorite pictures I have gotten so far;

Welcome to the world Will, you have NO IDEA what your in for!
































































0 comments: