Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cute baby bump contest

I have been really enjoying my new little babe, but I think it is time for me to get back to doing sessions, I am starting to miss it and my own kids need a break from the camera :) So to celebrate my coming back, I am having a contest. A "cute baby bump" contest and the winner gets a free newborn session ($250 value).









TO ENTER:

- e-mail one photo of you and your baby bump to:
aaronandshauna@shaw.ca (no professional photos allowed)
with the subject "cute baby bump contest", by January 31, 2011
- please include your name, your due date, and your contact info
- photos can be submitted from now untill January 31, 2011
- one entry per person
- you must be the one pregnant
- the contest is open to everyone, but the newborn session must take place in my home studio in Lethbridge, Alberta

HOW TO WIN:

- all submissions will be entered into a photo album on my facebook fanpage (click on the facebook link at the bottom of this post)
- to vote for a photo you must be a fan of Shauna McColl Photography on facebook
- click 'like' on the photo that you are voting for, photos will be in an album titled, "cute baby bump contest 2011"
- the photo with the most 'likes' will be the winner (comments won't matter)
- voting will start Feb.01 and end Feb. 08
- the winner will be notified and announced on Feb.09, 2011

WINNER RECIEVES:

- one free newborn session, this includes my time for the session, my time editing, and 25-35 high resolution pictures on a disc
- the session must take place within 2 weeks of your babies birth (medical reasons excluded)
- the session must take place in my home studio
- not redeemable for cash, non transferable, and can not be altered in any way


So there you have it, tell all of your pregnant friends and family about this contest, I need at least 2 entries or it won't happen! Good luck to everyone that enters :)

0 comments: