Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baby girl "T"


I will admit this was a very difficult session.  At first this little sweetie had no issues what-so-ever about me posing her, she was a champ and I was excited about what I could do with an easy to pose sweet little thing as she was, but after the first 20 minutes, she started getting really un-comfortable and it only got worse :(  She went from being easy to pose to not letting me touch her at all.  Poor sweet thing, something was obviously bugging her, my guess would be a tummy ache :(  But we got through and I hope that her mom and dad will cherish the images I was able to get.  She had the most beautiful eyelashes and was such a sweet dainty beautiful girl.  Enjoy :)

0 comments: