Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Casting calls for January-March 2013

I am looking for a maternity model for an outdoor winter maternity shoot.  I am hoping for a specific look so if you are in your third trimester or know someone who is that would be interested please email a picture of yourself to: shaunamccollphotography@hotmail.ca :) 

 I am also doing a casting call for newborn twins, preferably under 2 weeks old (but I am aware that twins are often born early and spend some time in the nicu) - so I am basically looking for newborn twins as young as I can get them, of all races and nationalities :)  If you are expecting twins or know someone who is due with twins in the next few months and would be interested please email me at: shaunamccollphotography@hotmail.ca
As always with casting calls, as long as you sign a model contract you get your high resolution photos (in colour and B+W) on a disc with printing rights for FREE :)


0 comments: