Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet Summer Deals - Family Minis .........



Summer is a great time for family photos, and I am offering "Family Minis" for my first sweet summer deal!  This offer is for the month of July and the month of August, 2012.  The price is $200 - which includes, my time for  the session, my time editing the photos and 15-20 high resolution photos on a disc (with full printing rights) in colour and B+W.  These sessions will take place outdoors at a location of my choosing (weather permitting).  Family sessions include parent or parents and children, no extended family or group shots, but the price is the same if you have one child or ten :)  I can still only take limited sessions per month so please get in touch with me ASAP if you are interested.  This deal can not be combined with any other promotions or coupons.  A $100 deposit must be paid within 2 weeks of booking to save your spot and the remainder is due at the time of your session.


Please e-mail:  ShaunaMcCollPhotography@hotmail.ca
or call: 403-381-9299
to book your session today :)


0 comments: