Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Monday, October 22, 2012

Nominate someone for a FREE newborn session!

I have decided that I would like to give back in a way that I can.  I would like to offer a FREE newborn session (basic package) to someone who deserves it, but I need help.  I need people to email me: 
ShaunaMcCollPhotography@hotmail.ca
and nominate someone you know for a FREE newborn session.  Tell me why you think they deserve a free newborn session from "Shauna McColl Photography".  You should probably check with whoever you are nominating first to be sure they would be interested and don't already have a newborn session booked with another photographer.  Also, the session MUST be done in my studio in Lethbridge, Alberta, so whoever you are nominating should live in the area.  The person you are nominating can be due at any time, but keep in mind that the newborn session MUST be done in the first 2 weeks of baby's life, and I will probably give people a few weeks to get their nominations in and make my choice.  You can not nominate yourself.  Since I have never done this before, I have no idea how it will go, but I really need help from my local fans to spread the word.  PLEASE share the link to this blog post as well as the link to my fan page so local people are aware of this and I can get more nominations.  If I get many nominations I know it will be hard to make a choice so there is a possibility I will choose more then one person.  It is simple really, you don't have to do anything other then email me who you nominate and why you think they deserve it.  Once I make make my decision, I will put the winner(s) in a blog post and announce it on Facebook.  Please help me out, and share this post :)


0 comments: