Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tristan 1 year .........

Tristan was back in the studio for his one year pictures.  He is such a sweetie, he has so much personality!  He reminds me of my own baby boy, Will.  I was lucky enough to be the one to capture Tristans' newborn photos as well as his 7 month photos.  Seeing these babies again and again, makes me kind of emotional ....... I get attached to them even if I only see them an hour or two, every few months.  It sure goes by quickly, the baby stage.  It seems even quicker when I only see these guys every few months, they grow and change so much.  I know from my own experience as a mother of 7, it just seems so go by quicker each time.  It's really just a blink of an eye, and it's over.  Enjoy :) 

0 comments: