Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Monday, May 7, 2012

CASTING CALL FOR NEWBORNS ............

Over the next few months, whenever I have the time slots available, I will be doing casting calls.  My next available spots for newborn casting calls is:  Saturday June 23, Sunday June 24.  I am looking for newborn models under the age of 10 days.  I will be using the images to add something new to my portfolio as well as advertising.  I also need newborns to model a few new props for the vendors.  The best part is you will get the high-resolution photos on a disc for FREE!  Yes, for FREE (a $500 value)!  Particapting parents will also receive a 30% off coupon for any future session.  You MUST be willing to sign a model contract, as the photos will be used for advertising!  Do you think your newborn is cute enough to be a model?  Get in touch with me soon!  So if you, OR anybody you know has a newborn under 10 days of age on any of the above mentioned dates, PLEASE get in touch with me ASAP!!  Please help me get the word out and pass this link along.  Who doesn't love FREE :)

Please call 403-381-9299 or e-mail: ShaunaMcCollPhotography@hotmail.ca if you are interested! 

0 comments: