Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby "C"

This little guy sure made me work!  He was by no means a difficult baby, he was actually very laid back and seemed to have no problems letting me pose him, he just didn't want to sleep, or stay asleep for that matter.  This was the first session I was able to shoot in my new studio space, I was so excited, but it rained on my parade......... literally, during the session we had one of the LOUDEST thunder storms I have heard in years, that sure didn't help the little guy with sleeping!  His mommy and daddy came all the way from Taber to see me, and I am so grateful for their patience because in the end we did get some awesome pictures that I am sure they will treasure forever :)














0 comments: