Shauna McColl Photography

 photo final_logo_smallc_zps8681c41a.jpg

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mexico 2010

So I know I am behind with my blog. I actually bought a blog template so I could update it and improve it, but I have no clue how to install it. In fact I will have to get someone to help me, so I really don't know how long it will be untill my 'new and improved' blog is up and running. So in the meantime, I have to get caught up on posts, and these are some pictures from our first family vacation. We went to Cancun in May, and I'm so glad we had the oppurtunity to do this because I don't know when we will be able to go again.

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments: